Are you a cutting edge coach?
Does your organization get cutting edge results?
If not, FastTrack is for you. FastTrack trains participants in the professional coach's skill set with a Positive Psychology orientation.
FastTrack meets the needs of:
- Individuals who want to become knowledgable, skillful credentialed coaches.
- Credentialed coaches who need to add a theoretical model, supported by research & science into their mix of skills, experience and intuition.
- Leaders who need to increase engagement and bolster performance in their reports.
The goals of the FastTrack program are:
- To teach the 11 Core Coaching Competencies of the International Coach Federation in a way that brings them to life.
- To offer 30 hours of practice coaching, providing many opportunities to coach, be coached, get feedback on your coaching & hear other participants coach.
- To learn Positive Psychology theory and interventions and be able to use this skillset in the coaching context.
- To experience personal growth & development as you learn to foster the growth & development of your clients